The Woman's Clinic, P.A. was established in 1952 by Dr. Swan Burrus, Sr., and later joined by his son, Dr. Swan Burrus, Jr., who is now deceased. Dr. Donald R. Lewis joined the clinic but retired in 2001 to enjoy his family, fishing, and the mountains. Dr. Jimmy F. Webb retired in 2004 and passed away on May 21, 2008, after a long battle with Parkinson's Disease. Dr. J. Tyler Swindle retired in 2006 and Dr. J. Michael Epps retired at the end of 2016.
All of our current physicians are certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Our doctors are dedicated to providing the highest quality specialized medical care available. As obstetricians and gynecologists, they have been specially trained in the surgical and medical treatment of pelvic disorders and in the management of pregnancy. They also may serve as primary care physicians.
It is the goal of the Woman's Clinic physicians and staff to treat each patient with respect, dignity, courtesy, and kindness. The standards of the Woman's Clinic are to provide the best in quality medical care combined with compassionate concern for the patient as an individual.